A subsidiary of LOVING TO LEARN ASSOCIATION "Discover The Way of LOVE!"
Fall is here! Jesus is coming... Are you ready? The harvest is full, but the laborers are few! At the end of this page in the comment section, let us know your testimony about what you are doing to prepare for the LORD's coming!
The LORD's command is that you watch and be sober! (Read I Thessalonians 5 to Learn How to Prepare for The Second Coming of The LORD and Increase The Kingdom of GOD by Winning Souls through Humility, that is Hearing, Understanding and Obeying the LORD:)
1) "Let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober." In other words, let us not take things for granted, but let us be mindful of the coming of the LORD each day of our lives! For the day of the LORD is at hand, even to those who may die in the LORD at any time. "Absent in body, present with the LORD!" We must always prepare for eternity... We must live as if we are present with the LORD each day, full of faith and love in our hearts (conscienceness), breath (inspiration) or souls (inward man); along with the covering of the process of Salvation (Justification, Sanctification, and Glorification) by the LORD Jesus Christ.
2) We must receive the gospel (death, burial and resurrection) of The LORD Jesus Christ! He died for us to live together with Him. We must deny ourselves; carry our cross; follow Jesus Christ, decreasing or humbling ourselves, for Him to increase in our affairs, for His name sake, and for His glory; comfort ourselves; and, edify (encourage) one another in the faith of the LORD Jesus Christ.
3) We must intimately develop spiritual relationships with those who labor (work) with us and are over us in the LORD, as well as admonish (warn) us; very highly esteeming them with love for their work's sake (what they go through for our behalf). And be at peace among ourselves.
4) We are to exhort (seriously encourage) everyone in Christ to "warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble-minded, support the weak," and to be patient with everyone. Let not anyone render evil for evil towards anyone, but forever follow that which is good whether it be in private or in public.
5) Forever rejoice; "pray without ceasing" (always have your desire for Christ in you and the restoration of others in mind); "in every thing give thanks" for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning us; "quench (do not put away, work against, or interfer with the Holy Spirit, always making room for Jesus or what Jesus would do by allowing the Holy Ghost to lead) not the Spirit;" "despise not prophesying (always enjoy and encourage the ministry of The Word of God, the teaching and preaching of Jesus Christ and prophetic utterance of The Word of God);" "prove all things" and hold fast to what is good; "abstain from all apperance of evil (keep from appearing evil or an atmopshere of evil);" and, allow the God of peace to completely sanctify you.
May the God of your whole spirit (mental conscience, mind or heart of man), and soul (spiritual inward man or eternal body or being) and body (physical outward man, fleshly temporal, human body or being) must be preserved blameless (without fault, meaning perfect in love or passion for God and one another, not in absolute perfection given through dead works, self-righteousness and good deeds) unto the coming of the LORD.
God is calling us by The Gospel (The Death, Burial, and Ressurection) to deliver The Gospel of The Kingdom Message (Mark 16: 14-20), that is we should preach "the gospel to every creature", baptizing those who believe unto salvation, saving those who are willing to believe from damnation in The Lake of Fire. These signs follow those who believe in the name of The LORD Jesus Christ and walk in the Spirit, not fulfilling the lust of their flesh:
1) Apostolic Deliverance Ministry: Reveals The LORD Jesus Christ: The Way, The Truth, and The Life, casting out devils or casting demon spirits out of those who are influenced by the personalities (greed, hate, pride, anger, strife, bitterness, murder, etc.) or thoughts of Satan and are held in bondage (strongholds) through oppression, supression, depression and/or possession;
2) Prophetic Intercessory Ministry: Speaking with new tongues or in unknown tongues (not known or understood by man), communing with God in His language and edifying or building one's self, inner/inward man or soul up in faith to love God and others, speaking The Word of God unto Salvation - Justification, Sanctification, and Glorification with the manifest gifts of The Holy Spirit;
3) Evangelistic Faith Ministry: Taking up serpents (boldly resisting the devil and His devices without fear, anxiety or inhibition, being strong in The LORD and in the power of His might), setting the captives free and revealing the power, influence, and authority of God with miracles, signs, wonders, and winning souls through good works, not dead works;
4) Pastoral Restoration Ministry: And if they drink any deadly thing (face any dangerous or life threatening situation, circumstances, issues, and problems that involves pain, suffering or even death to overcome the accusations of Satan by the precious Blood of the LAMB), it shall not hurt them, securing the household of faith in the fellowship of The LORD Jesus Christ through the preaching of The Word of God and Biblical counseling.
5) Teaching or Healing Ministry: And, they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover, uplifting one another with the knowledge (exceeding and precious promises) of The LORD Jesus Christ, The Word of God for the resurrection from of the dead unto the coming of The LORD and eternal life.
"But we beseech (earnestly plead with you), brethren (brothers and sisters), that you increase more and more. And that you study, focusing on being humble, doing the will of the LORD in occupying or soul winning until He comes and working in the vineyard; redeeming the lost through giving your testimony of how Jesus changed your life; witnessing the gospel, which is the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ; and, winning souls to Jesus Christ through The Gospel of The Kingdom Message (Mark 16: 14-20) by being quiet, doing your own business, and working with your on hands, as was given to us by the apostles; that you may walk honestly toward them that are without, and have lack of nothing!" (I Thessalonians 4:10b,11,12) Are you prayerfully watching?