The Word of God International University

A subsidiary of LOVING TO LEARN ASSOCIATION "Discover The Way of LOVE!"

Chaplaincy Certification: Holistic Wellness Elective, 1st and 3rd Saturdays, 9 AM to 12 NOON, Professor Joshua Smith, PhD, DD

Bishop Dr. Joshua Smith is inviting you to attend 1st and 3rd Saturday courses at OUR Place (Opportunity, Unity and Restoration), Loving to Learn Association, The Word of God International University and Holistic Wellness Institute...

FALL TRIMESTER

December 16, 2023 - Section 1

December 4, 2023 - Section 1

December 2, 2023 - Section 1

November 18, 2023 - Section 1

November 4, 2023 - Section 1

SUMMER TRIMESTER

AUGUST 12, 2022 - Section 2

AUGUST 12, 2022 - Section 1

AUGUST 5, 2022 - Section 2

AUGUST 5, 2022 - Section 1

JUNE 29, 2022 - Section 2

JUNE 29, 2022 - Section 1

JUNE 22, 2022 - Section 2

JUNE 22, 2022 - Section 1

SPRING TRIMESTER

May 21, 2022 - Section 2

May 21, 2022 - Section 1

May 7, 2022 - Section 2

May 7, 2022 - Section 1

April 30, 2022 - Section 2

April 30, 2022 - Section 1

April 16, 2022 - Section 2

April 16, 2022 - Section 1

April 2, 2022 - Section 2

April 2, 2022 - Section 1

March 19, 2022 - Section 2

March 19, 2022 - Section 1

WINTER TRIMESTER

March 5, 2022 - Section 2

March 5, 2022 - Section 1

February 5, 2022 - Section 2

February 5, 2022 - Section 1

January 7, 2022 - Section 2

January 7, 2022 - Section 1

FALL TRIMESTER

November 5, 2021 - Section 2

November 5, 2021 - Section 1

November 6, 2021 - Part C - Section 2

November 6, 2021 - Part C - Section 1

November 6, 2021 - Part B - Section 2

November 6, 2021 - Part B - Section 1

November 6, 2021 - Part A - Section 2

November 6, 2021 - Part A - Section 1

October 16, 2021 - Section 2

October 16, 2021 - Section 1

1st & 3rd Saturday Electives
 CHAPLAINCY CERTIFICATION
"How to Serve God's Community"
  9:00 AM to 12:00 NOON

Provisional Ministerial Requirements Jurisdictional Certification/Licensing
IRS 508(c)1a Exception Nonprofit Religious Trust

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4322283539?pwd=Zlc0cWRJV1pHaHpuZTA0WjZKRW...

Meeting ID: 432 228 3539
Passcode: WezM8d

Views: 1215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

11:50am, Arkadiy Zagrebelny  11/19/16 

CHAPLAINCY CERTIFICATION  

10/29/16 session 

11:39am Tatyana Zagrebelny  10/29/16 

CHAPLAINCY CERTIFICATION   Notes 

1. General Assembly part 

Worship song, man singing, Dr Smith is adjusting camera, walking in front of the room.

Dean came in together with the man is black cap. 

Projector is working today  

Elderly man in the black cap came upfront and sang: In the morning I see His face, In the evening ...                               Welcome speech. 

Worship song, 

Worship song "I believe in you, You're God of miracles" 

Dr Smith Talking about Amazing grace, Laughing in the room

Worship Wintley Phipps,  Man in cap is walking out 

Worship ended man cam back

Dr Smith came to the front telling a story about his mom, then dad 

Someone started playing piano in the class 

Dr Smith talking about his father

Dr Smith talking about his cousin that came first to Canada                                                                                         Because he gave his voice to God, God took him around the word 

Meeting with president Bush in Washington DC 

Visit to Cousin at his hotel 

1st University Student Dr Terrance Stone passed away at age 59.  Dissertation on dis-functioning families. 

Men talking on the back ground.

Dr Smith passing the test paper. Whats the importance of being a chaplain? 

Dr Smith came back with 2 red cups.  Grading 

Discussing online programs 

Phone rings

Only 1 person got 100% on test, 4 got 98%

CHAPLAINCY 

2.5 hrs later CHAPLAINCY session starts  

1. Manly efforts.   You decide whats good or bad 

We have ego, we think we can survive without people until we realize we can't. 

Nothing exists random, there is a need for maintenance

The word of God gives you inspiration to know God. You must be born again to understand God.

HEAR GOD - UNDERSTAND GOD - OBEY

You finds Gods purpose in the will and promises

(Eccl 12) Knowledge is not an answer without God in it. Substance comes by applying principals of God.

We need each other (Ps 33)

The Word of God makes man wise    

Conclusion Be careful, fear God, keep his commandments, and to what he tells you to do. 

You cant offer what you don't have 

If you want to please God - do what you don't want to do. 

We are called to be transparent. 

Man is to live by the word that comes from the mouth of the God. God speaks to you in many ways. 

(1 Thess 4:11-12) study to be quiet to hear the voice of God

Relay on God for all decisions. 

Foot ball player story

man in the class sharing a testimony

You will want to hear: Well done, good and faithful servant 

Questions time. 

Homework: 

Your point of view.  

12:15pm, Arkadiy Zagrebelny 11/19/16

CHAPLAINCY CERTIFICATION

11/12/16 session

12:15pm  Tatyana Zagrebelny  11/12/16 

CHAPLAINCY CERTIFICATION 

8:30am

Tatyana Zagrebelny 1/7/17

Chaplaincy Certification

8:30am Ark Zagrebelny 1/7/17

CHAPLAINCY Certification

8:30am

Tatyana Zagrebelny 1/7/17

Chaplaincy Certification  

10:20am done

8:30am Ark Zagrebelny 1/7/17

CHAPLAINCY Certification

10:22am finished

11:45am  Ark Zagrebelny  1/21/17 

Chaplaincy certification  

11:47am. 1/21/17. Tatyana Zagrebelny
Chaplaincy Certification

11:45am  Ark Zagrebelny  1/21/17 

Chaplaincy certification 

2:51pm finished

11:47am. 1/21/17. Tatyana Zagrebelny
Chaplaincy Certification
2:52pm done

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Word of God International University Week Day Courses

Core curriculum: Monday through Friday; 1st and 2nd Sessions from 6:30PM to 10PM

14 discussions

The Word of God International Holistic Wellness Courses

Electives: Every Saturday from 12:30PM to 3:30PM Sessions, Off Calendar, and Pre-Scheduled Courses in Forum or Archive

1 discussions

Electives: 1st and 3rd Saturdays; 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sessions, 9AM-10:30PM

3 discussions

Electives: 2nd and 4th Saturdays; 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sessions, 9AM-10:30PM

2 discussions

The Word of God International University Campus Activities

Open House, Orientation, Ordination, Seminars, and Conferences

11 discussions

Language Translator

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

THE WORD OF GOD WORLD OUTREACH

You Must Ask for Eternal Life... Matthew 21:22 - And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive. John 16:24 - Here to have you asked nothing in my name: ask, and you shall receive, that your joy…

Continue

Created by Bishop Dr. Joshua Smith Oct 18, 2011 at 3:47am. Last updated by Bishop Dr. Joshua Smith Mar 21, 2014.

Meeting You Where You Are?

Daily Bible Verse & Prayer

Today's Verse - Deuteronomy 3:28

[God told Moses to look at the Promised Land, since he was not going to cross this Jordan, then God said:] "Commission Joshua, and encourage and strengthen him, for he will lead this people across and will cause them to inherit the land that you will see."

Deuteronomy 3:28

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Moses led the people of Israel out of Egypt and in the wilderness but did not get to enter into the Promised Land because of his sin. Yet, for all those years, thankfully, Moses nurtured and prepared the person who would do what he was not allowed to do: lead Israel victoriously into the Promised Land. Joshua was Israel's new leader for this critical part of the journey and had been groomed, prepared, and shown how to lead by Moses. Joshua is our reminder that we need to be investing in someone who can do what we cannot or will not be able to do! Who are you training, molding, encouraging, motivating, equipping, affirming, and calling to do what you won't be able to do? What successor do you have to extend the trajectory of your dreams? Who is your Joshua?

My Prayer...

Holy and Righteous God, please lead me to those with whom you want me to share my life and pass on your faith heritage. Please open my eyes to see them. Please give me the strength to live honestly and courageously before them and do all I can to prepare them. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Today's Verse - Romans 3:27-28

Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. On what principle? On that of observing the law? No, but on that of faith. For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from observing the law.

Romans 3:27-28

God's salvation leaves us no room for boasting. We couldn't live up to the righteous demands of the law. We couldn't live up to the character of God. When we were broken and sinful, God bought our salvation by sending Jesus for us and having him pay the debt of our sins (Romans 5:6-11). We have nothing to boast about except the overwhelmingly generous grace of God and the incredible sacrificial love of our Savior, Jesus.

My Prayer...

Thank you, Father, for redeeming me from the righteous judgment of the law. Thank you, Jesus, for paying my debt for sin. Thank you, Holy Spirit, for cleansing me, making me holy, and living inside me. Thank you, God, for your incredible grace. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Today's Verse - Galatians 3:26-27

You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

Galatians 3:26-27

What are you wearing today? I hope you are clothed with Christ. Anything else is simply out of style by heaven's standards, no matter whose designer fashions you may be wearing. You can be clothed with Christ by surrendering your life to Jesus as your Savior through faith (Romans 13:14), believing that he is God's Son who died for you, and trusting in God's power that raised him from death to give you life (1 Corinthians 15:1-7; Colossians 2:12; 3:1-4). Confess Christ as your LORD and Savior, trust him for your salvation (Romans 10:9-13) as you share with him in his death, burial, and resurrection through baptism (Romans 6:3-14; Acts 22:16). He promises to send his Spirit to live inside you and to forgive you all of your sins as he gives you new birth into his family (Titus 3:3-7). You will be God's child and have a home waiting for you in heaven. For those of us who are Christians, these thoughts are a reminder of what God has done for us. If you are not a follower of Christ, the world doesn't have to be a cold and lonely place; the LORD Jesus can be with you everywhere you go if you respond to him in faith.

My Prayer...

Father, thank you for providing a way for me to become your child. Thank you for clothing me in Jesus' righteousness. Thank you for making it possible for me to call you Father and to have Jesus as my older brother. Thank you, dear Father, for Jesus, in whose name I pray. Amen.

© 2024   Created by Bishop Dr. Joshua Smith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service